YOU ARE MY CHILDHOOD TOO
Hi everyone! Well, I’ve reached my goal of 600 followers, so I decided to make a giveaway for thank you all what you’ve done for me! ♡
Here you got the prizes:
- A golden mockingjay pin.
- A Supernatural necklace, with an Impala, a gun, one of Castiel’s wings and the anti possession symbol. (You can decide the lenght of the chain) (valued at 45$)
- A brand new Harry Potter watch. You can choose between the one in the pic, or one of those: [x]
- A Sherlock T-Shirt. The winner will be allowed to decide the size. Once more, you’re can choose between the one in the pic, or one of those: [x]
- A Supernatural poster, signed by Misha, Jensen and Jared.
- An I Am Sherlocked necklace. (Square or circle shape)
- A brand new Doctor Who bathrobe. The winner will be allowed to choose the size.
And the rules:
- Both, reblogs and likes, count.
- You must be following me. (At least, as long as the giveaway lasts)
- I ship WORLDWIDE. (Including Narnia, Wonderland, Middle Earth and Terabithia)
- Remember to keep your askboks open!
- The giveaway ends July 3rd, 2013. (My birthday, bitches!)
- If the winner does not respond in 48 hours, I’ll choose another one. #Sorrynotsorry
- If you have any doubt, you can ask me anything.
Good luck guys, and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor! (This is becoming a little chichè, don’t you think?) Ehm… that’s all! x
australian bloggers are like a whole other species i love them and theyre all so frickin hot
no its almost winter here we’re freezing
no you guys don’t understand freezing. come to canada and say that to my face aussie
Angry Canadians are like unicorns. We all know they’re real. But you rarely find one
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
Reality is not as obvious and simple as we like to think. Some of the things that we accept as true at face value are notoriously wrong. Scientists and philosophers have made every effort to change our common perceptions of it. The 10 examples below
the worst feeling about trying to draw is being a mediocre artist. You realize you’re not terrible and family and friends who can’t draw at all tell you all the time how amazing you are, but you, as the artist, have seen what amazing really is and you realize that it isn’t you.
oh my fuck god